Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
Bravado aside, everyone cares what people think about their club. Arguably City more than most, because everyone used to love us and now they hate us. If nothing else, it's pride.

I want to be the kings of Europe. I'd be proud to be the kings of Europe. I want every football fan in the world to know how good we are. And I want Pep. and the boys, and the Sheikh, and the staff, to have the pinnacle of their careers. I want to remember division 2 and being the laughing stock of the country, and stick my chest out and feel the emotion that only City fans can understand.

It would be as good as Aguero 2012 and Dickov 99. They are the moments that you take to the grave as a lifelong fan.

no problem with that mate everyone got different feelings and I know winning CL is everything to my old fella as well

but just for me as fantastic as it would’ve been to beat Chelsea last year in the final I just can’t imagine the feeling being close to the Aguero moment

no problem with that mate everyone got different feelings and I know winning CL is everything to my old fella as well

but just for me as fantastic as it would’ve been to beat Chelsea last year in the final I just can’t imagine the feeling being close to the Aguero moment
The “Aguero Moment” the single greatest football event ever. I will never stop thinking about it and watching it.

It was an honour and privilege to be there that day.

Always voted premier league in the past, this time champions league. Fed up of listening to the 'you've never won the champions league' comments from other fans.

It's a shit, corrupt competition, but we need to win it.

Love to win it 7 times before the scousers win it again. Then all we will here is how many times they have won the league cup. That's the time the league cup all of a sudden becomes an important competition!

Always voted premier league in the past, this time champions league. Fed up of listening to the 'you've never won the champions league' comments from other fans.

It's a shit, corrupt competition, but we need to win it.

Love to win it 7 times before the scousers win it again. Then all we will here is how many times they have won the league cup. That's the time the league cup all of a sudden becomes an important competition!
When the Scousers were winning most of their CL’s it was easier to win than now.

The Premier League is the hardest competition to win in world football, yes I want City to win the CL but it’s a cup at the end of the day and the best teams don’t always win the cups.. They 100% do win the PL

It's more about how you win the trophy than what the trophy is for me. The FA Cup v Stoke was amazing because of how long it had been. The Aguero moment is unbeatable. No other league win has come close to that feeling. The league cup wins over Chelsea and Liverpool on penalties were pretty special too.

If we win the CL rival fans will find something else to get at us with. It will give us a huge moment as a club and fanbase. It would be absolutely epic. But weirdly I do sort of care how we win it. Last season I didn't... but now I do. I want it to be epic. I want it to be a last minute winner or a fightback to clutch it from the opposition.

3-0 down to Liverpool at halftime then beating them on penalties. That's how we have to win it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.