Premier League or Champions League?

What do you want us to win more?

• Total voters
When the Scousers were winning most of their CL’s it was easier to win than now.
Definitely,

No disrespect but Forest won it twice, Villa once as good as they were at the time.

Alan Brazil still maintains Ipswich would have won it if they weren't pipped to the title by Villa.

Normally I am prem league always first, but this year we could do with finally getting the champs league in the cabinet after last years disapointment.

I could live with winning the champs league and finishing second even if it meant a scouse title, just this year though, fucked if I want to see them win owt else

Did winning the European Cup take Steaua București to another level?

The only fans who go on about winning the European Cup/CL are Liverpool fans, self-proclaimed European Royalty, United fans, more so the treble, Villa fans, 40 years ago, and Celtic fans, 55 years ago.(when I was born)

Did winning the European Cup take Steaua București to another level?

The only fans who go on about winning the European Cup/CL are Liverpool fans, self-proclaimed European Royalty, United fans, more so the treble, Villa fans, 40 years ago, and Celtic fans, 55 years ago.(when I was born)

The only fans who don't go on about it are the ones who haven't won it.

Premier League every time for me because that is the acid test over 38 games. I'd like to win the so-called Champions League of course but not in preference to the League.

Normally I am prem league always first, but this year we could do with finally getting the champs league in the cabinet after last years disapointment.

I could live with winning the champs league and finishing second even if it meant a scouse title, just this year though, fucked if I want to see them win owt else
No way.
It wouldn't just be a "title win" for the Dippers. It would be classed as the greatest comeback since Lazarus.
On and on they would go about being 14 pts behind and then overtaking us to win it.
Also they would call us the biggest bottlers in the history of the Prem.

No fucking thank you.
Premier League as got to be a must for us this season.
Please please please let's not let them have it.

No way.
It wouldn't just be a "title win" for the Dippers. It would be classed as the greatest comeback since Lazarus.
On and on they would go about being 14 pts behind and then overtaking us to win it.

No fucking thank you.

I am not so arsed abput the scouse cunts to care, if they only win the leegue cup they will be l
No way.

No fucking thank you.

Even if they finish second they will get praised beyond us so if they win it and we win the champions league, I am not so arsed about them to get over losing out, becasue we will have finally won that cup and can stop the never won it nonsense

Scousers mean fuck all to me, now if it was the rags I wouldn't be able to accept it

It's more about how you win the trophy than what the trophy is for me. The FA Cup v Stoke was amazing because of how long it had been. The Aguero moment is unbeatable. No other league win has come close to that feeling. The league cup wins over Chelsea and Liverpool on penalties were pretty special too.

If we win the CL rival fans will find something else to get at us with. It will give us a huge moment as a club and fanbase. It would be absolutely epic. But weirdly I do sort of care how we win it. Last season I didn't... but now I do. I want it to be epic. I want it to be a last minute winner or a fightback to clutch it from the opposition.

3-0 down to Liverpool at halftime then beating them on penalties. That's how we have to win it!
They would still get the trophy for 6 months as they were winning at half time though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.