Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m far from angry, I don’t know what your reading to feel anger, go back & read only this time imagine someone laughing making sarcy comments then you’ll see my mood ;)

& no i don’t want a media presence, I prefer chatting shit on forums but if I did I’d give my opinion like you which I respect a lot more.
Fair do's. I shouldn't have assumed you were angered. Just seems odd to me to be digging this guy out given he's a genuine blue, especially when there's countless other numpties out there who are fans of other teams that are far more deserving targets.

We can get back to calling the goat feeder every name under the sun now.

Mate, it's not newsnight, it's a light entertainment show that, given who its stars are, clearly isn't aimed to appeal to city fans. You're putting way too much importance on it. Just don't watch it if you're this angered by it, or better yet, instead of shitting on a fellow blue that's done nothing wrong other than not say exactly what you want him to say, build your own media presence, get yourself on to these kind of things and then you can represent all city fans far and wide pick a bone with Neville and his cronies at every opportunity whilst anonymous city fans slag you off for not saying exactly what they want you to say on here.
Who are you talking about? Sorry but I haven't read this thread for a while.

Arrogance personified, and if they do win the title it will be a the best come back title win in istree , & a million trillion times better than the Aguero last second one

if anybody at city comes out with shit like that we going to be top before a ball is kicked and being billy big bollocks we get the tea cups thrown at us in the next the press meeting.

am sick of all the shit manchester city have to take and pussy foot everything we say and do.
dare you jump the gun and call a fixture as done and here our your points

I take it you are all talking about Esteemed Kompany (@twosips on here)

I like Steven and I think he represents us well. He often says that the financial side bores him and is not what football should be about. He is absolutely right…in fact it always used to be just about the footy itself but seems to have changed for the worse in recent years.

That said Neville is getting away with murder at the moment and you can surprisingly drive a truck through his arguments if you follow the financial side. In particular I would like to know which sponsor he has a problem with and what level he thinks it should be set at and why? The thing is most deals have clauses which state they pay more if a club is successful. City have been successful whereas United have not. So it isn’t that unusual that we get paid more. By his own admission we are also a better run club so our Marketing Department should also function better than theirs too unsurprisingly.

I digress. Given that he isn’t a financial expert Steven plays to his strengths and does a good job in the time he has. He takes no shit and chooses his battles. I admit I was shouting at the screen when Neville set off on his crusade unchallenged but you know what? If I was there I would not have got my point over as professionally as Steven got his across.

If he doesn’t know the shit that’s going to get said then he’s out of his depth, it’s been in rinse & repeat for years. He can turn up as often as he wants, take the money, the likes, the subscribers & smile & wave but with that will come criticism that he’s just another in the long line of sell outs. The more work he gets the more likely he’s going to be reliant on it as a professional Man City apologist & toe the line & then what.

Absolutely bizarre to have a go at Steven IMO. What do you realistically want him to do? He's there to ask questions regarding the football side and rowing with Neville over football finances (a topic he's on record saying bores him) just isn't worth it.

It's more on club to put a complaint in than one supporter, especially when it's not an area of expertise, in front of a panel and guests that aren't experts.

Yet the C*nt Neville can say what he wants about Sheikh Mansour and City on Sly Sports. And never get's pulled up or questioned on what he says about Sheikh Mansour and City by the Sly Sports presenter, or by Sly Sports, his employer, after the show.

Granada Reports going on about the Dippers going top tomorrow after being behind City for months.
"Their stay may be short though as City travel to Burnley later in the afternoon, but the clarets need the points equally as much for their battle to avoid relegation"
So obviously Watford don't need the points against the Dippers then???
Klopp being a scruffy cheerleader yet again "we need the greatest atmosphere ever seen in the stadium".
Just fuck off Scousers you actually make me feel ill.
Lie about covid, lie about injuries, boo the Nation Anthem and have the media licking your rings.
Fucking despise them

Fit and proper test being talked about for players!

The people who started this off were those who said the state should ban racists and people they didn't like. Look what happens now?

We all have our opinion on what is fit and proper. You can be certain that only City fans will regard our owner as fit and proper.

I know we are not quite there yet and this is talk but the point is this talk is mainstream now. Who got us there? The so called liberals who are introducing authoritarian state in the name of social progress. Always done that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.