#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't need to do either, we have spots. Any full back we get is gonna be less than 30 easy, we aint going big just a squad player. The more depth the better with the WC being a massive spanner in the coming season.
We don’t need to do anything if we don’t want but that is a dangerous game to play. If we are overstocked in certain areas then selling a player or 2 makes perfect sense. Not only for the players themselves but to give us more money to spend and fresh faces are generally a good thing.

Signing a bang average fullback isn’t a brilliant idea tbh.

We don’t need to do anything if we don’t want but that is a dangerous game to play. If we are overstocked in certain areas then selling a player or 2 makes perfect sense. Not only for the players themselves but to give us more money to spend and fresh faces are generally a good thing.

Signing a bang average fullback isn’t a brilliant idea tbh.
He wont be bang average, but he wont be 60m etc.

(Im working on the assumption Jesus is gone already btw) so im keeping Raz at least till Jan. if we have to take a cutprice then or a bump off the back off a decent WC and he wants to go. I'm good.

He wont be bang average, but he wont be 60m etc.

(Im working on the assumption Jesus is gone already btw) so im keeping Raz at least till Jan. if we have to take a cutprice then or a bump off the back off a decent WC and he wants to go. I'm good.

I was working on the assumption that no one has gone yet. I’m greedy I want a very good fullback and midfielder. Scousers have caught us up we need to push on.

Honestly we have some fucking weirdos who live on this thread and need sectioning

He made tons of space for kev or was that gabby ..

Well done on the goal
Honestly I don’t see how people still only view finishing, passing and dribbling as the only attributes in football hahaha it’s not a coincidence he scores more than our other wingers despite the fact he’s apparently the worst finisher in human history according to some fans

It’s so obvious that only he would get these chances due to his movement and intelligence, I’d rather someone get four chances and score 1 than do fuck all- such as Phil yesterday only missed one chance and didn’t do much else but will no doubt get no hate from anywhere (not that he deserves it)

-also there’s a strong correlation with him playing and us scoring more goals

I thought he was shite tonight

I've no problem calling a spade a spade, even with the result.

Just my opinion.
He was absolute dogshit. After the open goal, he had that 1v1 which just trickled about 5 yards past the post, it had me in stitches. He’s brilliant at making space for himself and getting into goal scoring positions, but his technique is just laughable. It’s definitely mentally related, as in the pre match warm up when they practice their finishing, I often think why doesn’t he finish with confidence like this when it matters.

I am not , i dont rush to their threads every five mins and stick the knife in despite them playing well and scoring
Who played well and scored? Almost cult like Sterling fans, never heard them ever say he’s had a bad game. If you have eyes you’d see he was average last night. Fluffed chances, lost possession and didn’t have his best game. It’s ok to say. Scoring an open net, which for him I appreciate is extremely difficult; doesn’t take anything away from his performance as a whole which was poor. Played well against Newcastle, didn’t play well last night.

Who played well and scored? Almost cult like Sterling fans, never heard them ever say he’s had a bad game. If you have eyes you’d see he was average last night. Fluffed chances, lost possession and didn’t have his best game. It’s ok to say. Scoring an open net, which for him I appreciate is extremely difficult; doesn’t take anything away from his performance as a whole which was poor. Played well against Newcastle, didn’t play well last night.
What you just said about him scoring is my point , nobody else is in the right place to score tap ins like he does but you have to put it like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.