The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets put it this way, if we were 4 points behind with Southampton and Wolves to play and Liverpool had Villa at home there isnt a single poster on here that would give us a chance of winning the league.

People need to get a fucking grip!
Exactly but should the worst happen some posters console themselves with “I told you so” like anyone is interested. Just hedging their bets and readying their blame game.

No chance. Saints season is over. They will put 4-5 past them.
Saints last home game of the season? If so they will want to put on a show for their fans. Happy with point today and the chance to win at home on Sunday. Burnley will be desperate for a result on Thursday and could take a lot out of Villa's tank. Would have settled for this at anytime this season, good point today in a game we could have lost. Win it on Sunday and torment Gérard simples.
What seems strange before QPR everyone thought we would won with just a few pessimists this time everyone seems to think we'll lose. WHY ?

If you had told me at the start of the season we would need to beat Villa in the last game of the season I would have taken it. Considering the Dippers injuries and playing 120 mins yesterday it is not a given they will beat Southampton, albeit they are favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.