Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few people on here who want us to go down.

Not gonna lie, I'm dreading the Villa game. Not just because it's a must-win for City, but because of Gerrard's role in it.
I don't want Everton to go down per se

I'd rather Leeds to be honest. I do, however, admit I think it would be funnier if Everton went down out of the alternatives.

And if he'd got the Thursday slot like Chelsea, he'd be moaning about the Thursday-Sunday gap before the final game being too short. Always got something to whinge about, hasn't he?

Some moron on that thread on Twitter saying that it's not fair because their FA Cup game went to extra time and penalties. So apparently they should rearrange a game that is already scheduled to make up for the fact that they were incapable of scoring a goal in 120 minutes of football, so that they have a better chance of beating a team that is 13 places below them in the league.

I don't want Everton to go down per se

I'd rather Leeds to be honest. I do, however, admit I think it would be funnier if Everton went down out of the alternatives.
Partly because of the amount of money they've spent trying to get into Europe.

Come on Southampton if you win or get a point tonight , I promise you will be my second favourite team. Until the next time you take points off us. Then I will hate you all over again!!!!

Come on Southampton if you win or get a point tonight , I promise you will be my second favourite team. Until the next time you take points off us. Then I will hate you all over again!!!!
They're already my second favourite team for all those times they fucked over the rags. Especially the infamous grey kit incident.

Didn't like Everton after the Lescott thing, they also annoyed me with the moaning after our covid postponement and the Rodri handball.

So I'm not too fussed which of the three go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.