Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I was in east stand L3 305 and there was some weirdo behind us who just kept screaming about scousers, hillsborough, scousers not having jobs and thatcher?! Someone told him to calm down, pretty politely i must add, and he was just starting fights with anyone and everyone clearly coked up to the gills. He finally called out a young lad for a fight and his dad had heard enough, called him out to the concourse and they must have had a scrap there because the dad and his son returned (looking a bit winded) but he never did. Anyone know what happened to the nobhead?

WHAT A GAME, absolutely exhausted this morning.

I was in east stand L3 305 and there was some weirdo behind us who just kept screaming about scousers, hillsborough, scousers not having jobs and thatcher?! Someone told him to calm down, pretty politely i must add, and he was just starting fights with anyone and everyone clearly coked up to the gills. He finally called out a young lad for a fight and his dad had heard enough, called him out to the concourse and they must have had a scrap there because the dad and his son returned (looking a bit winded) but he never did. Anyone know what happened to the nobhead?

WHAT A GAME, absolutely exhausted this morning.

I'm in 327 and there was an Irish guy in row Z who did nothing but abuse the players the whole game. Abused pep. He left at 2-0 and didn't return. Hope he missed it all

I've watched the fans coming on the pitch a few times, and I think anyone who gets in players faces, including our own, is a fucking idiot, and anyone who touches another player is asking for trouble and is even more of an idiot, but to call it a fucking assault is one of the biggest stretches I've ever seen.

Can't remember the timing but the stewards made a big show of guarding the pitch to prevent an invasion.
Then on 90 minutes they parted like the Red fucking Sea. Why do we pay these fuckers if they are only going to watch people run past them?
And can we have ladders next season for those of us on level 2?

Can't remember the timing but the stewards made a big show of guarding the pitch to prevent an invasion.
Then on 90 minutes they parted like the Red fucking Sea. Why do we pay these fuckers if they are only going to watch people run past them?
And can we have ladders next season for those of us on level 2?
a few did snidey trips on blues as they went on

You sound ridiculously bitter that another fan got close to the players and was able to take pictures. It's not your divine right to have a shot at that first over him. Fwiw Steven is a lovely bloke with sound knowledge of the game and a shining light when it comes to City related media. Just enjoy yesterday and there's no need to be this weird about a few celebratory pictures.
He's literally living the life we all want, and i know for a fact that its taken @twosips years of hardwork and stress of whether there was actually a living in this for him, to get where he is now. I for one wish him all the best, he represents the best of City fans and hes 1000000% better than the nobs that represent the other clubs.

With the help of our wonderful club and then the support of CB L1 Aisle 125 stewards I did @Bring back Swales. Plus the lovely fans around me who were ensuring that no one impeded my view at the end as obviously I wasn’t able to stand.
Then to call and see the Eccles OS folk in our club was great as well. Not seen them since February.

I just love this brilliant club. Even though they send me toward a heart attack!!
Really really pleased to hear that you made it to the match Eccles. What a day. I see John Stones got one vote in the man of the match vote!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.