Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the only bit Pep got wrong. The vast majority of football fans of other clubs, at least the ones I know, were desperate for us to win it yesterday, as they knew what the never ending fall out would have been like.
The writers, on the other hand, almost all wanted the opposite.

I think this was perhaps what Pep was referring to as I doubt he has much contact with fans of other clubs.

I think Liverpool won almost 50% of their trophies in 10% of their ‘history’. I’m not sure what that proves either but……..
Did or do we not hold the record for the largest timespan betwween our first and our most recent trophy, surely a better indication of successful longevity.

However, something tells me that this cretin of a "twitter journalist" is not interested in portraying City in any kind of positive way.

It must be the only way he can get any attention, and I imagine that there are currently plenty of foaming at the mouth reds willing to lap up his bile.

BBC
Klopp-Guardiola era 'can come to an end'​

It is now nine years since Manchester United last lifted the Premier League, with the title race now dominated by Pep Guardiola's Manchester City and Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool, who have won the last five titles between them

Didn’t give us much grace from their dipperthon did they?

BBC​

Klopp-Guardiola era 'can come to an end'​

It is now nine years since Manchester United last lifted the Premier League, with the title race now dominated by Pep Guardiola's Manchester City and Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool, who have won the last five titles between them

Didn’t give us much grace from their dipperthon did they?
This is just crazy, how has klopp and the dippers dominated??? Who the fu$k allows crap like this out???

Last edited:

Much prefer our "City have now won the PL four times in the last five years" comparison to the above tripe.

Skys pathetic attempt to soothe the dippers pain while they light their candles for "fourth failed pl bid in the last five years"........or how about their "thirtieth failed pl bid in the last thirty one years", sounds alot better.

Much prefer our "City have now won the PL four times in the last five years" comparison to the above tripe.

Skys pathetic attempt to soothe the dippers pain while they light their candles for "fourth failed pl bid in the last five years"........or how about their "thirtieth failed pl bid in the last thirty one years", sounds alot better.
Was it 6 defeats on the trot in the other year?

Don’t know about you guys, but I felt empty and hollow today because I know deep down that this title, like all the others, was bought/stolen because we just cheat our horrible, irrelevant way to success at the expense of those giants of morality and honesty in Liverpool.
Hang your heads and apologise- it’s the least you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.