Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the urgency from the Premier League to prevent us from running away with it for the next ten seasons. Surely when the rags were doing it in the 90s it was as boring for the neutrals and as bad for the brand than it is today?

American owners, American interests, American values, American money, American way?

American = USA

Just got in from beach bar and a message came up on the official city web site. 99 goals and fuck me Rodri has got a wand of a foot for scoring spectacular goals.

What has brought this long overdue change? It is about time we were on the front foot. Does this mean we know the PL probe is based on straw and is due to collapse? Pep has also been proactive. Something has changed.
Definitely been a change in the attitude of certain people at the club....started with peps press conference a couple of weeks ago and it's carried on....all these years of not saying alot publicly seems to have changed and going on the offensive....I Definitely think the club have good knowledge of the prem investigation drawing a blank...?

There was wall to wall MSM coverage of a rag youth team winning a cup at home over Nottingham Forest.

City are top dogs. All City mens teams down to the u16's win their respective leagues and barely a squeak. You can taste the fear. Yet ten Hag reported that he will perform overnight miracles next year. The reality is City have overtaken United on and off the pitch and are starting next season from way behind with the also rans.

exactly mate.

With the two players of the year i'm sensing a sea-change in their recognition of us. Haaland coming i think is probably the catalyst, Pep calling them out ia a contributory factor...FFS Garth Crooks even put KDB in his team of the week, Harbinger of the apocalypse or a switch in the gravitational pull. A realisation that if they dont recognise just how good we are going to be next year they will be shown to be the crass jealous arseholes that they have been since our good fortune

Reactions: PPT
What has brought this long overdue change? It is about time we were on the front foot. Does this mean we know the PL probe is based on straw and is due to collapse? Pep has also been proactive. Something has changed.
It must be this. Soriano has specifically spoken about lies this week and everyone at the club and ex players in the media are now talking about bias.

Given the sudden sea change in the noises coming out of the club Khaldoon’s end of season message could be tasty.
He might even once and for all finally put to bed the muffin/barm debate.
Khaldoon will open with a gag about inhalers and how they don't seem to work. He will then say it's a shame Gundo is married because he'd allow him a go on his missus for making the scousers cry.

The sh*t is about to hit the fan.

The media is already reacting to Soriano’s comments.

The knives from the Red Shirts and their media allies are already being sharpened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.