Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferran Soriano: "We are not a ‘state club’, we are a club owned by three shareholders that look for profit."

We don’t have more money/resources than the others. You only have to look @Rags’s spending these last few years and you’ll see they’ve spent more money."

Funny enough, none of these quotes appear in the broadsheets. Also said pep for life :-)

Might be time to stage a coup now we know Mansour is only in it for the money!

If he doesn’t want us to be called a state owned club then he should have contested papers calling us that for the past 10 years.

He didn’t, and now it’s stuck forever.

If he doesn’t want us to be called a state owned club then he should have contested papers calling us that for the past 10 years.

He didn’t, and now it’s stuck forever.
I dont think he cares too much.

Sorriano doesn't seem like the type to wake up and get upset because "@YNWA4eva" and "jakeLFC2005" are taking shots at us on Twitter

It's anything but ominous. We only needed to have scored one goal less in any of those drawn games and the Dippers to have scored one more in their drawn games and the scenario is completely different. I wonder how ominous that would be!

And do the same in two different seasons, and it's 3-2 titles in favour of Liverpool.

That MU have more income but are clueless, and Chelsea's ownership (which Delooney has rarely mentioned to my memory) has collapsed.
He's incapable of putting a coherent argument across on twitter but continues to produce halfarsed vagueness.

Chief Sports Writer in The Sun, Dave Kidd, says that 'it will be perfectly reasonable to argue that the champions of England are not the best team in England this season'. WTF. Yet then continues with absolutely nothing to base this on.
He works for the sun. The editor of The Beano gets more respect from me than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.