Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 5 live on this morning and picked up the sports news. The reporter I think was Gary Richardson who pretends to be oh so nice but imo is a real snide who tries to avoid mentioning city and when doing the possible transfers was virtually reading out a list til he got to Dialli of his favourite club and took time out to add. "wonderfully talented'. Only a small thing but just utterly pathetic. As others have mentioned they are either not monitored by their bosses or actively encouraged to keep the propaganda going .

I had 5 live on this morning and picked up the sports news. The reporter I think was Gary Richardson who pretends to be oh so nice but imo is a real snide who tries to avoid mentioning city and when doing the possible transfers was virtually reading out a list til he got to Dialli of his favourite club and took time out to add. "wonderfully talented'. Only a small thing but just utterly pathetic. As others have mentioned they are either not monitored by their bosses or actively encouraged to keep the propaganda going .
They'v had a lot of 'wonderfully talented' players through their doors in recent years. As we know it is no guarantee of success, especially with their coaching setup.

Hard to imagine a club as uncool as PSG, a collection of mercenaries who barely pretend to operate as a team. Anybody with the slightest knowledge of football reading Liew’s article will just laugh with derision at it. And Liverpool? Loved? By all the fans of clubs denied the opportunity of European competition for all those years? By the good folk of Turin and Brussels? Nice work, Jonathan
Always thought PSG were generally hated, even in parts/most of France.

As loved as Liverpool??? Can only assume he is referring to to his media mates and not the general populus
Im sure fans of Norwich, Coventry, Wimbledon etc who missed out on playing in Europe because of Heysel dont love Liverpool. Pretty sure Chelsea fans (who got blamed for Heysel dont love them), we know our near neighbours and their own neighbours dont love them. Cant imagine teams who lose points to them due to theatrical behaviour and dubious officiating love them either, so outsids of the media and their own fan base who exactly does?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.