Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And do the same in two different seasons, and it's 3-2 titles in favour of Liverpool.

That MU have more income but are clueless, and Chelsea's ownership (which Delooney has rarely mentioned to my memory) has collapsed.
He's incapable of putting a coherent argument across on twitter but continues to produce halfarsed vagueness.

No - our friend Miguel does very well to keep away from any conversations about morally dubious, currently sanctioned Russian oligarchs (with direct links to the instigator of a bloody war on European soil) owning British institutions, and is at pains to avoid slandering any compromised, fully paid up lackeys whose salaries are (allegedly) based entirely on pushing the morally questionable agenda of said oligarchs.

Liverpool are a fantastic team, but I have never known any team in the history of the game get so much credit for consistently not winning something. The media love to lump them in with us, like 1st and 2nd are the same thing. They’re not.

Their fans are brainwashed to believe and revel in this behaviour, and then moan that they have been beaten by big, nasty Manchester City, like they are some kind of plucky underdog who have tried their best. Well, as a great man once said “Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen”.
The reason Liverpool get so much praise from the media and plaudits from pundits is because (at this point in time) they're the closest team to stop MCFC from winning everything.

It wasn't that long ago the rags were giving us a run for our money and they were the media darlings and the Premier League lifeline. During that time the dippers were finishing around 5th in the league and were rendered irrelevant by the broadcasting media.

Now the rags are irrelevant to the media because they can't challenge us.

If Chelsea step up next season the broadcasting media in this country will drop the dippers like a hot potato, just like they've dropped the rags in the past 12 months.

The media don't give a toss which team stop us just as long as one of them can.

I don't remember the dippers, Chelsea or even Arsenal being put under this much pressure when the rags were winning the league every year.

I don't understand the urgency from the Premier League to prevent us from running away with it for the next ten seasons. Surely when the rags were doing it in the 90s it was as boring for the neutrals and as bad for the brand than it is today?

I think it is way past time that the club defended itself properly from these cunts.

It's ludicrous that they are so stupid to make statements like "Can spend what they like , bottomless amounts of money" when we have to adhere to ffp. I hope tomorrow he nails all these lies once and for all and adds that now everything is clarified the club will take robust action to anymore slanderous lies.

Liverpool FC will again i.e not for the first time in the last 5 years, earn more money than us from a revenue perspective due to their success in Cup Competitions and going to the Final of the CL, including commercial income, as were quite similar in that respect.
Yet time and again their fans and media lapdogs bullshit their way around their owners penchant not to spend all that lovely lolly on players by making out somehow we have some bottomless pit of money to spend on players that they cannot afford. Its utter Bullshit and has been proven to be so.
Spitty the other day came out with Liverpool couldn't afford Haalands purchase and wage package. NO you scouse liar your owners won't fucking spend it and instead will trouser it or rebuild Anfield with it. Nobody ever calls them out amongst the media nodding dogs - its pathetic pandering to Scouse mythology and they can fuck off.

Oh yes, the ex Aston Villa player. I think he comes out with deluded thoughts and gets somebody to make up an article for him. Oh by the way, is this the same man who allegedly assaulted a female?
Are you thinking of the dogging incident? Oh, no, you mean the one where he punched his then girlfriend in a bar.

He has mental health issues though, that he's used the same column to explain. And has then used the column to basically tell an Arsenal player to man up when they had mental health issues.

The only think more contemptible than the woman beating dogger is the rag that pays him to spew his poison on a regular basis.

Stan who?

It's ludicrous that they are so stupid to make statements like "Can spend what they like , bottomless amounts of money" when we have to adhere to ffp. I hope tomorrow he nails all these lies once and for all and adds that now everything is clarified the club will take robust action to anymore slanderous lies.
We can but hope, it is one of the things that have pissed me off through our successful period, I'm not going to say it has taken the shine off but it would have been nicer to spend the last 10 years reading nice things about the club you support rather than arguing with uneducated trolls on twitter or at work.

If he doesn’t want us to be called a state owned club then he should have contested papers calling us that for the past 10 years.

He didn’t, and now it’s stuck forever.
"state run club attempts to shut down free speech"

Nah our club know what they're doing and where the pit falls are. they can't do anything except keep on winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.