Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sh*t is about to hit the fan.

The media is already reacting to Soriano’s comments.

The knives from the Red Shirts and their media allies are already being sharpened.
This makes me think we've declared war on the fuckers.

It would be a shame if we had All out reputation damage control at the expense of all the cunts that tried to destroy us.

Maybe something like accidentally release the meetings/Email over the European Super league proving who instigated it and why would keep thing bubbling nicely over the summer.

"What you going to do sue us?"

The bigger clubs get a tiny fraction of the potential revenue. A Liverpool v Man United fixture could make £100m for the clubs from one single match. The current situation where UEFA control broadcasting rights for the CL without even owning the product is unsustainable. Compromises will have to be made but the Super League concept will happen in some format. The best we can hope for is that the fans are looked after with ticket prices etc. Other than pure greed there is no reason the why the global PPV audience should not subsidise tickets for matchgoers for example. I am not saying I like it but the technology will dictate what happens and football is a global sport whether we like it or not. Look at some of the footage from around the world to Sunday's PL finale. The world loves English football. It is probably our biggest export (apart from weapons).

But it takes 2 to tango. Without the opposition you have no game so if i’m the smaller club I use that fully to ensure a decent wedge for both home/away games.

Liverpool are actually going to have a celebratory parade on the anniversary of Heysel. The media do not seem to care one jot. Do they think that Italian deaths are somehow irrelevant?
Obviously they do. Would Liverpool hold a ‘Victory Parade’ on the anniversary of Hillsborough? No. Of course they wouldn’t. So why do it on the anniversary of Heysel? How do the family of 39 Juventus fans feel about that? It’s shameful. Liverpool just sweep it under the carpet and refuse to take any blame or responsibility for what their fans did that day. Basically they will hold a one minutes silence in the morning then party the afternoon and evening away without a second thought. The problem is that the media are scared to death to call them out about anything as they have weaponised Hillsborough and they know they can get away with absolutely anything so they do.

They need to continue speaking about the bias to the point it becomes unavoidable for them to not speak about, we need to have "why always me" shirts too throwback to balo

What a colossal pile of shit. Couldn't watch more than 3 mins.

"is this the closest someone will ever come to the quad". They didn't win the fucking league and haven't won ucl yet. LITERALLY 1 YEAR AGO we had won the league (practically) and league cup before losing against Chelsea in the fa semi. It was 1 game less than Liverpool this year.

And Jordan is such a fucking muppet, "they lose in the champions league, that's what they do" Thats what all but 1 team does every fucking year! My lord. What a bunch of know nothing cunts.
What are these fuckers gonna do when City win the Champions League as its gonna happen no doubt about it
They really are fucking thick twats, I wonder what will be the yardstick then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.