Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really not appreciating the David Squires guilt tripping for not wanting Liverpool to win. Normally I love his cartoons but he's dead wrong here. No, I do not have to root for my rivals just because the French police are cunts (again, it's not like Everton fans don't know, remember Lille) or because Real Madrid, who I also hate, are an unethical club. I can guarantee that if Everton were in the CL final instead, kopites would have been cheering on Real Madrid.
I notice they’re not allowing comments on that one either

Liverpool & the UK media have done a fine job so far, every person i've spoken about it to in work are 100% of the opinion that Liverpool fans are blameless & it's all the fault of the pesky French & their lies.

I don’t normally frequent any other team’s forums, but may have to read more often having come across this beauty on rawk

Go look back over other examples of other sportswashing regimes (i.e. states using sport expressly to promote their regime) and who do you see mentioned? The Nazis, the USSR, North Korea, that's who. WHen history looks back on City, those are the comparisons that will be drawn

I can’t make my mind up if the poster is thick, a little bit hard of thinking, brainwashed, just a little bit weird, deluded or just a typical Rawkist? Or maybe a combination of them all

MCFC as bad as the Nazi’s ;p

Scousers sponsor have been done for laundering money and now FSG bought an Italian club I wonder who there sponsor will be? FSG is a laundering racket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.