Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me this has now become a laughter and pisstake thread?
Surely nobody still thinks that Manchester City FC should sign this fucking wasteman in the year of our lord 2022?
Wank isn't he, a couple of good seasons in a piss poor league and fuck all else in his career but the odd 20 minute cameo. No better than shelvey, whoever markets this turd is a fuckin genius.

He's a midfielders Balotelli. All hype, haircuts, daft antics and little useful end product on the field. In fact I'd say Balotelli had more impact in Manchester than he ever did. I can't see any way Pep would be interested in him.

He's a midfielders Balotelli. All hype, haircuts, daft antics and little useful end product on the field. In fact I'd say Balotelli had more impact in Manchester than he ever did. I can't see any way Pep would be interested in him.

According to Sam Lee, City wanted Pogba.

According to Sam Lee, City wanted Pogba.

He says a lot of things does our Sam. We wanted him when the rags were in for him but I highly doubt we do now. Still such talk may get a few more subscriptions for the failing athletic.

Just seen on one of the City pages that Pep met him personally to say why he wanted to sign him, and Txiki had a contract ready to put him up with our top earners.

I couldn’t see him playing for us at all, regardless of where he’s been.

I am happy we did not sign him!

Regardless Pep's offer and personal meeting were true or not, this kind of information should not feed to the journalist unless with City's side permission. It is disrespectful to Pep and Man City. This piece of news only makes Pogba look good and damage the trust between our midfielders&Pep.

Definitely not someone worth at City!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.