It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Well done Tolmie..I did the same..then after six months out of the blue the mrs. wants a divorce..menopause or maybe met someone , do not know. 25 years of marriage down the shitter..living with my 95/93 year parents in Congleton..two weeks after moving here found a mass in my abdomen.. have a nephew who is a surgeon at Whiston Hospital who has managed to get me seen rapidly..having a colonoscopy/biopsy today as the scan showed a large mass. Funny thing is that I hate scousers footy fans, but the people at the hospital who I can barely undertand are so kind.. not true scousers though !! well off to the hospital shortly.. bless you all blues.
All the best Blue. Hope the testing shows nothing serious.

Fuck that. Let's do what other clubs do ask for silly money £45-50m. It's not as if we need to sell him
Because we have created an environment where players know they wont get fucked over. The culture is one of buy into what we are doing and you will get looked after, if your view changes we will do all we can to help you reach your goal we just ask for loyalty in return. Zinny like every other team mate needs to know there will be competition for his place in the group by at least one other

Bale going to Cardiff

He'll want a club that gives him the playing time at the highest level as prep for the WC.

This is the lads final fling,an opportunity he thought he'd never see,he will want to the very best he can be....and i can see him playing out of his skin in both the build up and the tournament.

Newcastle would be ideal IMO.

Well done Tolmie..I did the same..then after six months out of the blue the mrs. wants a divorce..menopause or maybe met someone , do not know. 25 years of marriage down the shitter..living with my 95/93 year parents in Congleton..two weeks after moving here found a mass in my abdomen.. have a nephew who is a surgeon at Whiston Hospital who has managed to get me seen rapidly..having a colonoscopy/biopsy today as the scan showed a large mass. Funny thing is that I hate scousers footy fans, but the people at the hospital who I can barely undertand are so kind.. not true scousers though !! well off to the hospital shortly.. bless you all blues.
Fingers crossed for you bud, good luck.

All the very best mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.