Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, I'd forgotten all about that quote,so please accept my apology.
On a slightly different note,my all time Scottish football quote is -
" East Fife 5
Forfar 4 ".
I think it was on Sports Report in the 1970s/80s but I' m not sure who said it.
(Unless it was James Alexander Gordon,as he did all the football scores on radio in those days).
That's an urban myth. It never happened and it was the subject of an article in a recent WSC.

There was the penalty shoot out in 2018 as mentioned but the thing is the scores are read out using the full name of the teams involved. So it would be Forfar Athletic not Forfar.

Last edited:
I see Barney Rubble has had another Sportswash Rant - Really having a pop about us fans. Bless.
Our success must be hurting. Good. More please City.
Oh and Barney - Get back to the f*cking stone age where you belong.
It is a very good article.....until you come down to the couldnt resist, didn't even try to resist shite about State ownership.

It is a very good article.....until you come down to the couldnt resist, didn't even try to resist shite about State ownership.
It is the most complimentary article that could be written about the way City and Pep have changed football at all levels. Who cares where the money comes from, I don't. Unfortunately you do nothing in football now without money.

Well this relying on Kane wtf has he done last few matches apart from a pen! Yep miss four half decent chances of that was Sterling they’d be articles about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.