DSC02241.jpg

DSC02242.jpg

DSC02243.jpg

DSC02247.jpg

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02248.jpg

DSC02249.jpg

DSC02252.jpg
Its no thing of beauty is it? A random cube of steel.

Its no thing of beauty is it? A random cube of steel.

You may have a valid point. It probably won't win any architectual awards. But internally, where it really matters, it will be one of the best, if not the best arena in the world. And to artists, concert, and event goers, that will be more important than the external apperance of the arena.

1655157989065.jpeg

1655158013580.jpeg

Last edited:
gonna be strange if they get events on a matchday: 23,500
and the Velodrome (refurbished) reopens soon with increased capacity.
And, what happens if Asda reduce the price of milk?'

"67 minutes have gone here at the Etihad... as have the crowd... to beat the Biber concert traffic."

The more I look, the more I think Co-op Live will enhance Manchester. I read that it can have seats retracted back for ice hockey. Bring Manchester Storm home.
  • Co-op Live 23500
  • MSG Sphere London 21,500
  • Manchester Arena 21000
  • The O2 Arena 20,000
  • Earls Court 20,000
  • Bristol Arena 17,000
  • P&J Live (16,000)
  • Utilita Arena Birmingham 15,800

No sign of Liverpool.

Last edited:
You may have a valid point. It probably won't win any architectual awards. But internally, where it really matters, it will be one of the best, if not the best arena in the world. And to artists, concert, and event goers, that will be more important than the external apperance of the arena.

View attachment 46901

View attachment 46902

Very true and that’s why Leeds Arena is a fine venue too.

View attachment 46901

View attachment 46902

Hopefully it will be as good an experience for punters as it looks in those pics. The Manchester Arena is utter fucking shite when it comes to customer friendliness. It's harder getting a friggin' pint than it is at City at half-time. And not much easier going for a piss either.

I'm glad the cunts over at the Manchester Arena are spewing over this. The mard twats can't hack a bit of competition. Well tough shit - up your fucking game and you might just be able to compete. Somehow I doubt it though. I can see Co-op Live smashing it out of the park.

Hopefully it will be as good an experience for punters as it looks in those pics. The Manchester Arena is utter fucking shite when it comes to customer friendliness. It's harder getting a friggin' pint than it is at City at half-time. And not much easier going for a piss either.

I'm glad the cunts over at the Manchester Arena are spewing over this. The mard twats can't hack a bit of competition. Well tough shit - up your fucking game and you might just be able to compete. Somehow I doubt it though. I can see Co-op Live smashing it out of the park.
It will be pretty hard for Co-op to fail, with the bar being that low + having a good team behind with also Live Nation. Speaking of getting a pint maybe the club should implement the system Spurs have in their stadium?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.