It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Never heard of Ortega but after a few well-observed posts about his ability, I'll be fuming if he doesn't join.

Interesting one, mind, because we'll have been on it for a few weeks you'd think and can't see us going into the season with Ederson, Steffen, Ortega and Carson.

One will go - it won't be Carson given his recent extension/role in the squad and it won't be Ederson. That leaves Steffen, interesting to see where he goes. That FA Cup game against the dippers really might have been a nail in the coffin for him.

Last edited:
He actually sent me a PM to say thank you and was deleting his account.

Gus had a good insight about the wider game and working in the media.

I felt his written English was superb, but perhaps some things he got lost in translation, and there were some who seemed to enjoy getting the rise out of him.

I've taken breaks from this place in years gone by when this forum could get to you, and would hope he reconsiders at some point in the future.

We are all Blues, and at least he knew the difference between there and fucking their!!

Not enough of those posters about on here ;)
Over they’re in Brazil, he probably doesn’t come across as arrogant. Blues should get there own house in order. Theirs little chance of reconciliation then?

Ortega rejected offers from Spain and Germany to join Guardiola’s side. The transfer, as per the journalist, could ‘take place at the end of the week’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.