It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It will be interesting to see if Ederson is going to have genuine competition next season.

As much as the criticism has been massively overblown, he didn't have his best season last time around and it's been a while since he's had to face a real challenger for the starting spot.

I had no idea who Ortega is but he seems to have a good reputation.

Ortega rejected offers from Spain and Germany to join Guardiola’s side. The transfer, as per the journalist, could ‘take place at the end of the week’.

He's not coming to be second fiddle to Ederson he's going to compete for that number one position, saw a German pundit from the Bundesliga say that Ortega is a perfect pep player but is an unbelievable shot stopper. Which is good because it will make Ederson better

He actually sent me a PM to say thank you and was deleting his account.

Gus had a good insight about the wider game and working in the media.

I felt his written English was superb, but perhaps some things he got lost in translation, and there were some who seemed to enjoy getting the rise out of him.

I've taken breaks from this place in years gone by when this forum could get to you, and would hope he reconsiders at some point in the future.

We are all Blues, and at least he knew the difference between there and fucking their!!

Not enough of those posters about on here ;)
He had zero humour and couldn’t take a joke.

Half his posts were telling people how everyone took him the wrong way, despite lots trying to tell him that he wasn’t coming across well.

Whether that was a result of English not being his first language or that he had the notion that he knew more as a “journalist’, we will never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.