City’s New Kits

Thinking of buying off DHgate but am confused as to why you get a choice of player and fan versions also patch 1, patch 2 and no patch. I wear medium T-shirts so what size should I get. Any help would be much appreciated.

Player version has a slightly different styled neck, I think it's slightly wider.

Patches are either the prem badge on sleeves or champs

Thinking of buying off DHgate but am confused as to why you get a choice of player and fan versions also patch 1, patch 2 and no patch. I wear medium T-shirts so what size should I get. Any help would be much appreciated.
Go at least a size up. Maybe two.

Player version has a slightly different styled neck, I think it's slightly wider.

Patches are either the prem badge on sleeves or champs
A player version unless you have the body of a Greek Adonis is probably best avoided normally at least 2 sizes smaller than a fan version ,eating a peanut will give the appearance of being pregnant

Low cost kits and sportswear. Absolutely first class £31 for City shirt on Facebook recommend them top quality 2 week approx for delivery.

This is what the seller I've used has sent me of my order just before it was shipped (not yet received)

They have the ship on and look burgundy to me but I'll report back once I've received them.

He's on DHgate but i did this order via WhatsApp and paid with PayPal as it was easier making sure the right names/numbers went on the right kits...

Oh and yes, they are the women's players and no, none of them are for me haha!

Bit of an update:

My order arrived yesterday.

Kids kits - bang on (including shorts and socks) burgundy trim, ship etc.

Adult kits - ship, prem badges etc... BUT...red trim.

Got in touch with the seller via WhatsApp, he apologised and said I must have got the "last of the 1st edition stock" .

He is sending me 2 of these out free of charge to replace the 2 adult shirts with red trim.

Attachments

• IMG-20220622-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20220622-WA0006.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 121
Bit of an update:

My order arrived yesterday.

Kids kits - bang on (including shorts and socks) burgundy trim, ship etc.

Adult kits - ship, prem badges etc... BUT...red trim.

Got in touch with the seller via WhatsApp, he apologised and said I must have got the "last of the 1st edition stock" .

He is sending me 2 of these out free of charge to replace the 2 adult shirts with red trim.
I received mine last week. Away shirt looks like a decent fake but hard to compare at the minute. The home kit is good quality, it just had red collar instead of maroon. I ordered mine far to early and I’ll give it another few weeks until they’re more reliable. Have you got a link from the seller you go yours from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.