It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I appreciate what you are saying, but I have always maintained Sterling's pace is something of a myth.

In the first two yards, if he stands you up, then it's bye bye...

His advantage is mainly down to his clever runs without the ball.

However, if you are talking pace on the run over a number of yards, he can be caught by a few.

I'd imagine Haaland's true pace, certainly against any high line daft enough to try, will also create space for the lads on the outside.
It's not his pace that's the problem it's what he does when he reaches his destination lately lol

Wouldn't waste the money. We have three world class centre backs and one of them can play both sides of the pairing, far better than their natural side.

Ake was only bought because we thought Stonesey was going to go.

Would rather give dippers £60m for Salad.

Now that would melt the internet!!!

He would be a shit CB though

Surely Ake would need replaced if he went?

Explained why I don't think we would need to.

Stones and Dias.

Stones and Laporte.

Dias and Laporte.

One player covers absences for either side.

You would need Stones and Laporte to be injured at the same time for an issue to arise.

Wouldn't waste the money. We have three world class centre backs and one of them can play both sides of the pairing, far better than their natural side.

Ake was only bought because we thought Stonesey was going to go.

Would rather give dippers £60m for Salad.

Now that would melt the internet!!!

We are not going to go into the season with only 3 CBs. Not even 3CBs and a kid. Willing to bet on that.

We might get good money for Ake if he is tempted away, we will spend on a defender ad well though. We are not Wenger's Arsenal.

Phillips can play centre back, can't he?

If Zin stays and Cucurella comes in, we are covered left side.

It would placate Laporte and Stones, with Dias more comfortable on the left of the pairing.

If we can get £60m it would be a great deal all round and would wish a very decent person all the best.

Imagine getting £120m just from Chelsea for Raheem and Ake?

£50m for Jesus, £50m Torres, £12m Bazunu, £8m Porro, £5m for kid going to Leeds, potentially £10m for Steffen.

£250m brought in must be a record of some sort in one year?

Yes it would be the most any team has brought in in one year!

I’d have the start fee at 75m they are desperate a left sided centre back at at the level Ake has now got to, the starting fee should be 75m and if they moan tell them where else you going to get a player of Ake level for much less..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.