It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Yes it would be the most any team has brought in in one year!

I’d have the start fee at 75m they are desperate a left sided centre back at at the level Ake has now got to, the starting fee should be 75m and if they moan tell them where else you going to get a player of Ake level for much less..
Just tell them to look at slabhead for what £80m gets you these days ;-)

Ake had 16 starts last season. He leaves and we’re in real danger of having the season derailed by injuries. Last season we were without Stones, Ake, Walker and Dias at one stage. Having been one less defender would be incredibly risky.
Ake was not available when we needed him the most. Fern had to try and shore up the defence with a Zimmer frame:-)

Ake has improved but the unreliability due to injuries is not what we need. Reluctantly take the money.

Explained why I don't think we would need to.

Stones and Dias.

Stones and Laporte.

Dias and Laporte.

One player covers absences for either side.

You would need Stones and Laporte to be injured at the same time for an issue to arise.
Didn’t we go into the 19/20 season with 3 centre backs? That didn’t end well lol

Explained why I don't think we would need to.

Stones and Dias.

Stones and Laporte.

Dias and Laporte.

One player covers absences for either side.

You would need Stones and Laporte to be injured at the same time for an issue to arise.
I think that would be enough with Mbete as fourth choice.

Wouldn't waste the money. We have three world class centre backs and one of them can play both sides of the pairing, far better than their natural side.

Ake was only bought because we thought Stonesey was going to go.

Would rather give dippers £60m for Salad.

Now that would melt the internet!!!
So we’re fast tracking Mbete to the back up left footed cb perhaps?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.