Nathan Ake

Chelsea still need cover on the RCB though in the 3.. only got Chalobah there. Maybe they'll play a back 4 now though.. Both Ake and Koilibaly favours the left side but Koulibaly will surely play Central CB as well though. I will be surprised if Silva even makes it to 50% of the games next season. Starting his Zlatan run of the body slowly falling apart - muscle injuries.
Im counting on Azpi leaving when basing this on. Maybe buy one more right wingback and use Reece in the back 3 but then they will neuter his best qualities.

Maybe Ampadu will be utilised there though if not loaned out again.
Sarr should be moved on..

Not even announced Raz though yet! What is the hold up on that one do you think?

Will always be about money owed. Whether it be bonuses, or Chelsea just happy to save a bit of wages.

Raheem was in Jamaica only a few days ago and then flew back, if he had failed the medical, we would have heard by now.

I’m always interested in the other club when it comes to transfers. Ornstein was talking with their Chelsea correspondent on their podcast today.

Todd Boehly is keen to come across as a shrewd negotiator, wants to take his time and play clubs off against each other to get players at a good price.

It sounded a bit like he was doing to us what we have done to Brighton …namely sorting the player’s deal out then parking the deal until they are ready.

This might explain why there are rumours of City setting a deadline for Ake to be done. City have set a price which they won’t drop as we are in a stronger position than we were with Sterling. Boehly might be thinking he can play City but his time is up.

We can‘t wait forever while they have a think. It’s either a lot of money or Ake stays and City want an answer quickly.

I hope they move on so we can keep Ake and sign Cucurella. If they don’t it’s difficult to tell if we have anyone lined up or not.

So ironically whereas it looked liked we were slowing the deal down to line up a replacement it could be that it’s Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.