José Gayà

He is very short though, 5 feet 6 inches. We already will be going to have a short front 5-6 bar Sane, who's even though 6 feet tall but is still weak aerially. How are we going to defend corners and set pieces, is my concern.

This is a good point. Height's not usually too important for full backs - Alba, Alves, Carjaval, Marcelo, Lahm are all around 5'8 or less - but we're weak aerially. I think the way we get around this is making sure the other incoming players are on the taller side. Specifically, Bonucci is 6'3 and Walker is 6'0

This is a good point. Height's not usually too important for full backs - Alba, Alves, Carjaval, Marcelo, Lahm are all around 5'8 or less - but we're weak aerially. I think the way we get around this is making sure the other incoming players are on the taller side. Specifically, Bonucci is 6'3 and Walker is 6'0
Walker and Bonucci are both weak in the air. On the other hand, Sagna and Otamendi are both very strong and under 6 feet. It's about power and spring, not height.

I haven't heard anything about him in this transfer window yet. However, he should be among the ones on the radar, no? Decent player and has one year left on his contract.

I haven't heard anything about him in this transfer window yet. However, he should be among the ones on the radar, no? Decent player and has one year left on his contract.

the word in spain was that valencia wanted to sell but i didnt remember seeing any particular club associated with him. Hes good but extremely injury prone so far in his career

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.