José Gayà

time is a flat circle
Ehh. A flat circle is called a disc. Why not say "time is a disc" and save yourself a lot of bother. You'd surely realise what you're saying doesn't make any sense. Unless you're talking about clockfaces - or possibly the disc in an old style parking meter. Is that where you heard it? At a watch and clock shop?

time is a flat circle

Is it?

iirc Time is the 4th dimension and in a 2 dimensional representation it’s a flat strip that forms a circle which has a twist in it where the outer face joins the inner face (and visa versa) so that anything travelling along it will travel infinitely over both faces. The 3 dimensional version is, in effect, a 3 dimensional version of the 2D representation.
Looks a bit like a conch shell.

However, I’m always happy to learn so, go on, please elaborate; how does a flat circle represent the endless continuance of time?

This guys fuckin shite. Sure this thread is bumped every summer without even a link

Honestly don't have a clue why no big sides are going for this lad.
I remember watching the game Spain hammered Germany and he was all over Sane like a fly around shit. He was aggressive in a tackle, pressed high, was fast, supported the attack and was quality on the ball. I've not really seen that much of him since, but he must have been pretty poor at Valencia for the big sides not to take a punt on him. Always rated this lad whenever I've watched him and reminded me of another Jordi Alba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.