Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy times lad. Not enough mental energy.
You’ve got to do what needs to be done. Good to see you back. Although I’m going to regret saying that. I just know it. As if I don’t have enough cunts to contend with in my corner of 1.

Well, we all know I can handle those cunts, but you go for the heart like a vagabond highwayman. I respect it whilst loathing you at the same time. I’m complex.

You’ve got to do what needs to be done. Good to see you back. Although I’m going to regret saying that. I just know it. As if I don’t have enough cunts to contend with in my corner of 1.

Well, we all know I can handle those cunts, but you go for the heart like a vagabond highwayman. I respect it whilst loathing you at the same time. I’m complex.
You'd have loved my bar the Europa final night, bunch of the scum in to watch the match and Celtic symphony put on full fucking blast a split second after the last penalty went ,all gone out the door in a tantrum. Giddy up and get out the fucking gap ye cunts.

Your fella Gucci isn’t good enough it seems
He barely got a kick last season
Strange signing, maybe they just got him to keep the other Japanese players happy

And for a supposed City supporter, you seem obsessed with Celtic.
Well observed. At least they are my teams nemesis. That’s why I am interested in their demise at our hands. And the real Gers fans feel exactly the same toward us. It’s natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.