Most underrated City player ever?

I'm so old that I can legitimately put in a claim for Alan Oakes as others of a similar vintage have done.How about a shout for Dave Ewing - the Richard Dunne of his generation.

Pick any of the current crop of City players tbf.

Bernardo at United = Worlds best MF
KDB at lfc = Ballon D'or multiple times
Dias at lfc = VVD mk2
Silva at utd = Messi levels

Its going to be so interesting to see how Jesus and Sterling get reported on in their new clubs. I am assuming the universal mind of our media will want them to be praised and and exonerated to show current City players what they could be missing. I do think the media operate at such a childish level.

Aguero, david silva and Yaya toure not winning PFA player of the year surprises me alot and not fair.

Aguero, david silva and Yaya toure not winning PFA player of the year surprises me alot and not fair.
Aguero never made the team until very late in his time with us, I mean how shocking is that, to think the experts thought not just one player was a better striker than him but two.

Still, all those goals and 93-20 just makes them look like utter mugs.

David white frightening pace

Ian mellor/spider/legs eleven lost his place when Rodney Marsh arrived if memory serves me correctly

Tommy Hutchinson the dribbling skills of all the greats
Platt Lane… 8 out of every ten David White crosses prefer it.

The other two are in the North Stand.

I’d say we probably overrate Ali B as we weren’t used to having anyone with that level of skill. He hadn’t done much in France before coming to us.

He was probably ahead of his time. He’d be an awesome 8 for Pep in his pomp.
Sorry, what? He won the league at Monaco and Bordeaux and captained PSG? Also picking up a French footballer of the year award... Just our media wasn't so interested in the French league back then

David Silva. Though highly rated, still massively underrated IMO.

“Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone”

The greatest we’ve ever had!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.