Most underrated City player ever?

Distin for me. Better than he was appreciated on some dreadful teams. Very solid post-City career.

Also Clichy as several have said. Clichy had some very good years but never in succession. Hard to believe he actually played for Pep as it is starting to seem so long ago that some of those players were here.

I think Clichy, Sagna and Kolarov (at CB) started Pep's first game. Amazing.
Distin was great for us..from earlier times i thought Beagrie deserved more credit..

there will always be players at city and every club that a group of fans and tv criticize very unfairly, then the sheep amongst fans follow without taking their own opinion. We see it more and more now as sly sports analyse a players mistakes even though players around them make howlers and get away with it.

I'm going to get some shit for this but James Milner is up there.

When he was with City he was mostly a quiet professional who was rarely unavailable because of injury and played where his manager asked him to play. His versatility was a benefit and the guy can run for days.

All that said, his love of the red dippers sullied his reputation.

Inarguably Sterling and Mahrez. The former for his contribution and technical ability, the latter, beside his skills, for his love of the club, humility and professionalism. All other PL fans, including rags and dippers, would be exulting if they had one of both.
I’d put up a counter argument, but it’s inarguable, apparently.

I'm going to get some shit for this but James Milner is up there.

When he was with City he was mostly a quiet professional who was rarely unavailable because of injury and played where his manager asked him to play. His versatility was a benefit and the guy can run for days.

All that said, his love of the red dippers sullied his reputation.
Agree important squad member for us..one for earlier times...Terry Phelan ...although he lost his head a bit..gave 100% and was quick enough to play in todays game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.