Lowest away following.

87/88 Millwall away at the old den. Saturday game 3 o clock kick off, we won 1 - 0 and there was about 50 of us in the away end max.
Not true. I was there and there was a good turnout. Tony Adcock scored. I was at London Bridge after and there was more than 50 of us there alone.

87/88 Millwall away at the old den. Saturday game 3 o clock kick off, we won 1 - 0 and there was about 50 of us in the away end max.

Yeah, as the other guy says, you’re misremembering that one mate. Was loads crammed into the far corner furthest away from the turnstiles. With one little sliding door at the top to keep the natives out. Was the weirdest set up there. I think all the turnstiles for the whole ground were behind one net and you just walked round to which stand you were in.

Yeah, as the other guy says, you’re misremembering that one mate. Was loads crammed into the far corner furthest away from the turnstiles. With one little sliding turn at the top to keep the natives out. Was the weirdest set up there. I think all the turnstiles for the whole ground were behind one net and you just walked round to which stand you were in.
It was antiquated even then. A big floodlight over us.

Utter garbage went down on the special, which was full, at least 2000 there that day.

Maybe he’s getting mixed up with the two FA Cup replays down there round about the same time? ( Teddy Sheringham did for us ) Although I was at both of those aswell and there wasn’t that low a turnout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.