The worst thing about farcical officiating

I was there too. I remember cheering with the rest of the blue cos we assumed it was a foul against us. Even Cantona threw his hands up before he realised he was given the foul!
I recall the Stretford End going mad with boos when the whistle went thinking City had been given a free kick and then going crazy when realizing they'd been given a free kick - the ball was way, way above all the players

Attwell should be relegated AGAIN to lower league refereeing for a few YEARS. It was a terrible decision. Why didn't he go to the monitor to check ? He didn't need VAR. The law needs to change. Well done those 4 for breaking it down and discussing it so well.
On a side note, I notice Ratface is keeping quiet about it.
Edited for accuracy

I recall the Stretford End going mad with boos when the whistle went thinking City had been given a free kick and then going crazy when realizing they'd been given a free kick - the ball was way, way above all the players
There's a clip of Keane waving his arms around and ranting running towards Wilkie (to scream in his face as he knows you would get away with it as a Rag) before he realises the corrupt twat had awarded a penalty. Keane then goes from waving his arms around to applauding.
Everyone naturally assumed it was a free kick to us as the ball was about 15/20 feet in the air at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.