Season Tickets - 2023/24

Just saw the club's email reminding me about the renewal so I just went online and did it.
It could be me not wanting to leave anything to chance I guess.

A good friend of mine left his season ticket to auto renew last year, and it didn't.
He spotted it 2 weeks before the season started and thankfully managed to sort it, having to move to other seats for the games where his seat had already been sold.
I take no chances and always renew manually!

How does one go about getting a 93:20 season-card? Is that possible in relocation window, so basically renew gold now and then change seat to 93:20 on relocation day, right? (if available obviously).

A good friend of mine left his season ticket to auto renew last year, and it didn't.
He spotted it 2 weeks before the season started and thankfully managed to sort it, having to move to other seats for the games where his seat had already been sold.
I take no chances and always renew manually!

That's crazy,or unlucky,can't decide which,combination of both I reckon

My apologies if that is correct. I have not looked myself but in years past, VG's were always released after all the renewals and relocations. If that is different this year and they are available then I stand corrected. What I cannot understand is if that is so, is why he cannot purchase one himself now?
I think you both gave advice with best intentions mate. Seems a lot of us bewildered by Value Gold renewals.

Just renewed ours in East Stand Level 1. If the renewals deadline is 15th May, is it fair to say any that are left that will be made available to Cityzens, will be the days following after this date? I want one for my dad in law who is Cityzens.

Not sure how this process went last year. Apologies if mentioned before I don't have time to tred through 100 pages..

Just renewed ours in East Stand Level 1. If the renewals deadline is 15th May, is it fair to say any that are left that will be made available to Cityzens, will be the days following after this date? I want one for my dad in law who is Cityzens.

Not sure how this process went last year. Apologies if mentioned before I don't have time to tred through 100 pages..
I remember last year I was in Malaga when a few went on sale to citizens, I was having a look when they went on but no seats together. I was there mid June so was definitely then, although I don’t know how long after the renewal window that was, so overall a useless post :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.