Season Tickets - 2023/24

Ticket prices aside, when are Soriano, Danny Wilson and the club in general going to start engaging with the fans again at an honest, serious and direct level, because they haven't done so for years. The club's City Matters initiative is pretty much nothing more than a secretive talk shop (not having a go at the reps), bar the odd piece meal concessions from the club over the years. The club has become nothing more than an inward looking business with little or no empathy or time for the fans.

The annoying thing is the disparity of impact of the price rise for the club in comparison to the fans. As pointed out by others, this will raise approximately £1million more a season for the club, which is absolute peanuts. A 7% rise for the average fan in a cost of living crisis is a massive deal. I don't envisage that anyone is getting 7% salary increases this year. It's crazy that isn't seen by the club and it's a huge own goal. We get very little good press and this was a tap in to freeze prices and could of been a win/win for all involved.

A lot don5 know about the parking restrictions coming in, the car parks will hike their prices to about £15 a game, wait until next season i think a rise then plus the difficulty of getting to the stadium will tell. I’ve tried using the bus night matches are a joke and weather hasn’t been bad I may end up binning it next season if I can’t find a solution.
Don’t bin it

I guarantee you will be able to sell tickets to any games you do not go to

If City want to play silly buggers join them

You will make a profit over the season

I more than willing to assist you also

I have 3 season tickets, 2 used every game. The other most games. I flog it when not in use

Depending on the game the price fluctuates.

Like I say if City want to go down that road, let’s do it

Our owners over time will want their money back on the proposed new stadium redevelopment, and this is the main source of income for them unfortunately. Only going to get worse I'm afraid, i can only afford a few games a season and domestic cup matches nowadays

Sad times fella. From your "if it gets to' line you've likely been going for many years....if only we had a loyalty bonus!!!

I'm getting towards that stage from being a season ticket holder (rather than card/wallet) since 70/71 but got another season or so in me.

Shame FOC status isn't until 65, 60 would help a lot of us too. Don't think I'll be able to hang on another 5 years myself.
It's a long time for me to wait I'm only 46

Year on year season ticket prices knocks on in other areas, I know of many who have ditched the cup schemes, and no one can come back telling me we fill our early league or FA Cup games cup games without the cheap prices (which are now gone). I will probably ditch at least 2 next year now myself

my SSL ticket has gone up £35, so I ditch domestic cup games even 4 games at £15 has lost more for the club from myself than this price rise has made them as there is no gaurentee my seat gets filled for city v wycomb in rnd 3 of the carabau for example

Why not use less toilet roll each month and save money that way? Where do people like you draw the line about saving money to pay for season ticket and match day ticket price rises again.
I was thinking exactly the same
I can't cut back on the pint in the pub as that's something I gave up ages ago as it became too expensive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.