Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

There are mixed messages going around here, with some saying that SC branches have all got everything that they have requested. My understanding is that this is not the case. I believe that they have been advised that they will receive only £156 tickets and that they are to submit names and customer numbers for everyone who wants one now that they know the price. Many branches have asked cup scheme members to apply independently because they believe that not all requests will be fulfilled. The final number for each branch is yet to be determined.

Could someone who has full knowledge of the facts please correct me if I'm wrong?
I'm on our branch committee and seen the emails. Your post on the current position is correct

There are mixed messages going around here, with some saying that SC branches have all got everything that they have requested. My understanding is that this is not the case. I believe that they have been advised that they will receive only £156 tickets and that they are to submit names and customer numbers for everyone who wants one now that they know the price. Many branches have asked cup scheme members to apply independently because they believe that not all requests will be fulfilled. The final number for each branch is yet to be determined.

Could someone who has full knowledge of the facts please correct me if I'm wrong?
This is spot on

Does anyone know of any reputable websites one might be able to purchase an extortionately priced ticket from?

True… and if we were asked to move of course we would have… I bet most people will be that pissed up they won’t give a flying f**k which seat they are in

Unless it’s a seat in a Turkish Police van. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.