Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Ooh, might be interested. I'll have to check on hotels for a few hours kip.
I wouldn’t bother with a hotel, match will finish around midnight, then to get out of the ground and to the airport about 2 hours. You’ll need to leave a hotel at 4am for a 7:40 flight, just head straight for the airport, also extra time and if we win it the presentation.

I wouldn’t bother with a hotel, match will finish around midnight, then to get out of the ground and to the airport about 2 hours. You’ll need to leave a hotel at 4am for a 7:40 flight, just head straight for the airport, also extra time and if we win it the presentation.
They have pods in the airport if you fancy a kip before the flight too. About 9eur an hour I believe.

Not sure if they have wake up alarms though... so might be risky.

Wrong, if we’d needed to win last night, which was still the case when Brighton tickets were sold, then every bugger was keen on then, same for Brentford. And by the way, we had 2 tickets only allocated in our OSC, over 200 members!

They have pods in the airport if you fancy a kip before the flight too. About 9eur an hour I believe.

Not sure if they have wake up alarms though... so might be risky.
And probably very overcrowded.

I recall both airports have showers, and plenty of loungers at the departure gates.

Just for the avoidance of doubt. Us "Cityzens" have no chance right? Given that the window for requesting an access code had closed and we weren't even offered one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.