Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The treble won't affect many eligible fans choice to go or not long term SC holders and older fans don't need trophies to make them turn up
new signings may encourage some I will agree with you on that
playing arsenal an extra time has zero appeal to many, having to play the wankers at all is bad enough and a big reason I was 50/50 before the time anouncement, honestly playing the tarquins means fuck all to me, rather it was by invitation and we chose someone interesting to play.

the venue, day and time are the reasons for a boycott suggestion, but other factors will also put some off with such a long season ahead after it

The cons outweigh the pros imho
If we didn’t sell out the community shield game against United after beating them en route to winning the FA cup in 2011 (when Wembley was still a novelty), I think you’re being quite
I hope that anyone who does attend this game (as they have the right to do) never, ever complains about the day a match is held on or a kick off time again.

This is an opportunity to make a stand and make a difference.
Because of care duties and booked holidays I won’t be able to see a City home game until late September, and so I am going to this. This doesn’t mean I like the kickoff time any more than the next person.

Unless the majority boycott the game it'll just look like we haven't sold our allocation, empty seats, no fans jibes incoming ha

I will not be going they are just simply taking the pi££. They and all the footballing organisations rely on the fan’s loyalty to their clubs.
My loyalty does not extend to them talking the absolute pi££ out of me.

Unless the majority boycott the game it'll just look like we haven't sold our allocation, empty seats, no fans jibes incoming ha
we could sell the whole of wembley out and notrites on social media would say we hadn't so empty seats jibes are worthless since they became so common and diluted any value as an insult

Why are City fans arsed about a bit a playground name calling?
Are we so thin skinned that we would attend a 5.30 kick off, on a Sunday, 200 miles away just so no one calls us silly names !

Last edited:
It falls on the same weekend as the Great British Beer Festival at Olympia, so will definitely be making a weekend of it, train strikes permitting!
If that's what you like the Stockport Beer Festival starts at the Guildhall on Wellington Rd South next Thursday 5pm until Saturday 11pm. Beer list available here: - https://www.stockportfestival.org.uk/beers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.