Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid rotate for Rodri if you want to play one cdm. Rodders can't be starting 50+ every season. Lad deserves a feet up every now and then
Could play the Stones role too
Even think he could play as an 8 and would bring a new dimension there with how good a ball winner he is.

We kinda play 2 DM’s now.

…………Ederson
Stones - Dias - Gvardiol
….….Rice - Rodri

Genuinely don’t think we’d give the ball away with those 5. All super comfortable on the ball. I like it - it makes sense.

Solid rotate for Rodri if you want to play one cdm. Rodders can't be starting 50+ every season. Lad deserves a feet up every now and then
Could play the Stones role too
Even think he could play as an 8 and would bring a new dimension there with how good a ball winner he is.
I couldn't see us wanting him so much for the first 2. Only way it makes sense in my mind is if Pep sees a player that can play further forward and replace Gundogan. Though his defensive skills would come in handy as a bi product to help Rodri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.