It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

All it takes is Tolmie to say we’re looking for a potential deal and you’ll have these chancers come up with shite

I'm ignoring that speculation, it doesn't mean much to me. I'm of the opinion we can look at many options right now.

From what I've gathered today;

Bobb stays, according to Gaughan. Learning for him, free squaddy for cups etc.
Same source says McAtee may stay on a similair basis (althought I'm a little skeptical)
...and Palmer more likely to leave, he needs the minutes is the clear message.

Elsewhere Laporte on his way although latest reports suggest as likely not to Saudi. Real, Arsenal, Villa seemingly interested.

Cancelo we wait on Barca's bid

Interest in Ortega. Can't see the replacement tho.

So... I assume THB is going to get a move. Philips aside - the one name not coming up is Gomez.

Brighton and us both linked with the Argentinian LB, although he's supposedly likely to stay for Copa Libertadores. Does that mean there is a question about Estupian? That could have been the Brighton thing all along?

Could the big mystery signing be Jamal musiala?

Can’t imagine us going for someone over 28/29

We’ve clearly been in discussions with Bayern this summer regarding Walker, Ortega, maybe cancelo as well? Just an outside call there lol

Does he class as big profile?

We’ve clearly been in discussions with Bayern this summer regarding Walker, Ortega, maybe cancelo as well? Just an outside call there lol

As much as it would be an amazing signing, the likelihood of Bayern selling Musiala is between 0 and 0.000000000000001%.

He would be the last player they would ever consider selling. They would probably demand around 150m as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.