It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

What a load of absolute bollocks.
Don't shoot the messengers, it could be true.
We are looking to sign someone from a Premier League team or elsewhere. A fee will be involved, possibly quite large. They can't tell us who it is yet till it is confirmed by the club, on the official website. It could happen soon or in the winter window, or next summer, but it is definitely going to happen. A meaningless video or cryptic clue will be posted if there is any concrete news.

Bayern would still say no and we wouldn’t offer all that anyway as we’d have to buy replacements for our two too.
Don’t think we’d need a replacement for Walker this season but most certainly a back up keeper. Just fantasy football chat
There’s only really 3 players that’d cost a huge sum that would melt the internet if they joined us… Kimmich, Vini Jnr, FDJ. Of course the likes of Neymar or Mbappé would but they are even less likely than those already mentioned. Salah could but only in the PL, maybe Saka? Both of those would cause outrage at home but not overseas. I’m not convinced ANY of those are likely of course but one can dream.
vini Jnr would be some signing in this team

Don’t think we’d need a replacement for Walker this season but most certainly a back up keeper. Just fantasy football chat

vini Jnr would be some signing in this team
I’ve a sneaky feeling having watched Pep interact with him, that he’s on our target list be it this window or a future one. Not suggesting we’d get him but I think we’ll try when the times right and we know Real are at breaking point financially. They are close to that now but not quite enough to cash in I don’t think.

Kvicha, Pedri, Musiala or Gavi would be a dream. Sounding nice would be an understatement. We sign any of them, I would walk like am packing a 12" slong and a A 100 Billion POUND networth
Me too. Probs need a day off work
To allow the blood flow return the the brain

What are the odds we sign nobody and end up with a bench containing Phillips, Gomez, Perrone, Mcatee, Palmer, Lewis etc. Be great for the Carabao, but not for the prem and Champs league

If it’s a premier league player I would of thought we can rule out anyone Playing for Arsenal (they aint going to sell anyone to us unless they have an FFP issue which might make them sell a top name),Chelsea,Rags & Liverpool as someone said it’s not Salah. I think we can rule out Luton, Sheff U, Burnley and Everton nothing in the lines ups that would get in the ladies team. Not much left from the remaining clubs who are more of your attacking midfield type players. Brighton - Mitoma Encisco, Spurs -Son, Palace -Eze, West Ham Paqueta Forest- Gibbs- white or Johnson. Newcatle Bruno Can’t see any one at Brentford, Fulham or wolves in the attacking midfield role,Finally Villa possibly Jacks mate Ramsey .

Me too. Probs need a day off work
To allow the blood flow return the the brain
Blood transfusion already done. The blood flow to MONSTER already accounted for. Top tier medical stuff, got it done. I am a A 100 BILLION MAN, remember? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.