Eberechi Eze

It’s not a question of who we as supporters would sign though is it. I’m sure we could all pick a team we would like to see in a blue shirt, and I’m sure they would all be different. Personally I think Eze is a decent player, is he good enough for this City team?, no I don’t think he is, and certainly not worth £90 million even in this highly inflated market. At the end of the day our thoughts on players don’t really matter, if the club decide a player is worth X amount that’s all that matters.

Buzzing with this one, have followed his career since the start, shame no one wanted to listen to me when we could have signed him for two bags of cheese and onion and a can of lilt, although no doubt some on here would have said one bag was enough

He is as Incredible as next player linked to City. Paqueta Incredible Olmo Incredible. Tomorrow a new link will surface and he will be incredible. And Eze will be forgotten

I can only speak for myself but I've wanted Eze all Summer. Think we swerved a bullet on Paqueta although if he came I'd have taken the view you don't have 42 caps for Brazil if you are shit. I'm lukewarm on Doku and also thought Rice would have been a massive waste of money.

Good job we won £300million in prize money last year then isn't it
And you think entire £300m is for overspending on okayish players? Besides there are bonuses tk be paid to players management and clubs who have their clauses activated. Having some profit in book will go long way in FFP

And you think entire £300m is for overspending on okayish players? Besides there are bonuses tk be paid to players management and clubs who have their clauses activated. Having some profit in book will go long way in FFP

The club knows what we need to spend to stay in line with FFP. If we do bid 90million (which we haven't) then we can afford it.

He is as Incredible as next player linked to City. Paqueta Incredible Olmo Incredible. Tomorrow a new link will surface and he will be incredible. And Eze will be forgotten
Clapping Standing Ovation GIF - Clapping StandingOvation Wonderful -  Discover & Share GIFs | Standing ovation, Applause gif, Gif

Works both ways I think. There is an element of what you say but there is also an element of bias against players in the PL, especially English ones from not too successful clubs. People tend to get more excited about more glamorous signings from overseas.
"People tend to get more excited about more glamorous signings from overseas."

For a reason, usually better technic ( although pleased to say English players are catching rapidly), better characters and finally a lot cheaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.