Eberechi Eze

And quite probably not for sale or not interested in a move.
Heard this narrative a couple times he wouldn't want to move and it seems like just an assumption because he's Italian. Here's what he said in 2018, sure doesn't sound like someone who wouldn't leave Italy. Of course, that doesn't mean he wants to leave now, but he was open to it years ago.
1692720620685.png

Heard this narrative a couple times he wouldn't want to move and it seems like just an assumption because he's Italian. Here's what he said in 2018, sure doesn't sound like someone who wouldn't leave Italy. Of course, that doesn't mean he wants to leave now, but he was open to it years ago.
View attachment 91058

Really couldnt see Inter turning down 90-100m euros if we went for him but everyday that goes on as another day other clubs miss out on getting a replacement in?

Barella has won a league title with Inter, gotten to a UCL final and won a European title with Italy all while being one of the top 3 players in each of those squads. He is a proven player at the highest levels with the mentality of a winner and a work rate second to none. Eze at this point in his career isn't a pimple on Barella's ass as an overall footballer, c'mon now...
You guys are mistaking team accolades for individual capacity. Barella didn't carry Inter. He was there when they were average at the beginning of the season.

He's a good player. Nothing more. I know many want to push him into the WC category. But he isn't.

Unless y'all also think Kova is WC ... In that case, is agree Barrela is too. He is Kova level. Whatever Love is, is what Barela is. A good midfielder on a top team.

Barella isn't even on a top team by the way. Put inter in the Premier league and they'd struggle to see top 4.

I really don't see a best midfielder in the world in Barrela. His a good player alright. I think people are overreacting to his once in a bluemoon magic goals.

He looks the kind of midfielder who'd be a role player on a great team. That's it. Eze is more direct competition for Wirtz. And Wirtz is just better all around albeit Eze is a better dribbler..

Barella is Kovacic with less control and a better shot
Couldn’t disagree more tbh.

I don’t think you have fairly or correctly stated his quality and seem very biased.

So no more to say about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.