It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The fact people think Txiki and Pep aren’t aligned with targets is quite frankly hilarious.

They are pretty much best mates outside of football and share multiple business interests together.
Nah, that's a hilarious take. You never disagree with your bestie? FFS.

I doubt we sign two midfielder rather more like after we sign Doku, we buy one midfielder and that's concludes our incoming in this transfer windows.
Think we only buy one but are looking at 2 different types,depending which one we get will determine how we set up and how the squad is used. If we were to get 2 someone would need to go to make space, probably Phillips.

Think we only buy one but are looking at 2 different types,depending which one we get will determine how we set up and how the squad is used. If we were to get 2 someone would need to go to make space, probably Phillips.

I still think it's just two more signing that will concludes our transfer windows, Doku is on the way and one more in midfielder position. Philips is not going to be replaced if he ended up going to be loaned or sold.

I think there will be no replacement for Philips if he goes. By reports from i read our team is capable to play this season without Philips leading me to assume our club is not going to replace Philips if he ended up going to be loaned or sold.
May not be replaced like for like, by that I dont mean a fucking cheerleader I mean a DM, but another player in the squad

Should be easy to get 50m for Phillips. Essentially 20m to swap him for Nunes. Sign me up for that.

+ we still have the ~80m we were prepared to offload for Rice/Bellingham/whatever midfielder we decide. Likely Eze or Wirtz based off the knowledge we have. This could turn into a great transfer window, as it so often does. Come on city!

1692798199920.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.