It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The fact people think Txiki and Pep aren’t aligned with targets is quite frankly hilarious.

They are pretty much best mates outside of football and share multiple business interests together.
To be fair, tolmie has already said that they bring different players and then have to try to reach a consensus. Doku was brought by Txiki for example, not by Pep. But obviously they reach a consensus in the end.

May not be replaced like for like, by that I dont mean a fucking cheerleader I mean a DM, but another player in the squad

The only DM replacement that will be real upgrade and not just another body in the squad is FDJ or Kimmich. Neither of these player have any inclination to move and their clubs is not looking to sell them either.

The only DM replacement that will be real upgrade and not just another body in the squad is FDJ or Kimmich. Neither of these player have any inclination to move and their clubs is not looking to sell them either.
there isnt an upgrade on rodri, fdj or kimmich would offer slightly less drop off when rodri doesnt play but they are neither as good or an upgrade on him.

Don't think it will be a DM though that's the point

Phillips goes we sign Nunes and Eze

Well i want a real replacement that can compete Rodri without loss of quality if rotated and those player i mentioned is real upgrade and not just another player with potential needing to adapt for one season that sadly they is not avalaible in the market atm.

I still don't think Philips is going to be replaced if he goes, we buy one more player in midfield and that's it.

The fact people think Txiki and Pep aren’t aligned with targets is quite frankly hilarious.

They are pretty much best mates outside of football and share multiple business interests together.
Several sources already stated that each of them have their own preferences. Txiki's role consists in presenting different players to Pep and Pep's role as a coach also consists in bringing players he thinks will improve the team to the table. Doesn't mean they don't reach a consensus before signing anyone.

there isnt an upgrade on rodri, fdj or kimmich would offer slightly less drop off when rodri doesnt play but they are neither as good or an upgrade on him.

Yeah it will difficult and that's why i think City will not in hurry to replace Philips because his replacement might not be avalaible in this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.