Keir Starmer

I have not fallen for anything, i was a member of the labour party in the eighties as a young guy, supported militant, stood on picket lines for the miners, overjoyed in 97 when Labour got into power, only to be let down by the continual decimation of industry, jobs and lives in the town i live in i see nothing in this guy but Blair.
You think he’s Blair, the boring twat has nothing in common. One is a snake oil salesman who brought a lot to the country, the other is a person who’s brought a party together to fight against corrupt governance who is giving hope to half the country that are being twatted for their hard earned money.

Judge on what can be provided, otherwise vote for the Tories and much of the same.

We get carry on as normal.

Have you actually listened to the shit the Labour party has been coming out with this week?

Nationalisation? lol
Privatisation? lol

Starmer is a fucking fraud, he lies, lies and lies again.

Labour is a neo liberal party and they can fuck off.
Thoughts on Tories, just for balance?

I was a member of the Labour party back in the day i don't care about race gender or ethnicity it is the modern left's Obsession with these issues that put's people of voting for them, they would indeed get by without my vote the trouble is millions share my view manage without their votes.
It really isn’t any party’s obsession.
It’s simply the right wing media’s obsession along with Meghan Markle.

No need for that, pal. I’d suggest that City fans take all on board and debate situations rather than shutting them down.

Rascal is a good poster who I like but he’s been shitting on Starmer from Day 1 and would rather Labour lose because he isn’t left wing enough for him, infuriating and a reason the Tories have managed to stay in power for 13 years.

Rascal is a good poster who I like but he’s been shitting on Starmer from Day 1 and would rather Labour lose because he isn’t left wing enough for him, infuriating and a reason the Tories have managed to stay in power for 13 years.
the last bit could said for those that have been circle jerking for starmer on here about the previous leader along with many of the now shadow cabinet.
plenty who don't want a tory governement normally were fine seeing one continue if it got rid of the last leadership team.

Starmer is the next PM so doesn't need to be anything but safe in his words until the next election, some would hope after that he may be mrore revolutionary and progressive in fixing the country than austerity 3.0 and an obsession with growth target

There are a few like that ,for me politics is for only one thing helping people live a better life making the country better. No party will please everyone no party will tick all boxes for anyone.
The only vote is the one that makes things better than they are today mainly for the worse off and most vulnerable, for people like rascal they don’t really care about that it’s just some intellectual debate and ideology comes before improving people ‘s lives, if that means another Tory government so be it.

The funny thing is the UK govt was offered a system for free. They knocked it back. The US govt used it via the CDC and it worked well. How do I know? I was involved in setting it up.
The biggest waste of money by the UK govt spunked on consultants writing absolute shit that didn’t work. Don’t get me started on the massive fraud on the handouts that vanished.
Or they could have used the experienced test and trace system available: sexual disease tracers.

We get carry on as normal.

Have you actually listened to the shit the Labour party has been coming out with this week?

Nationalisation? lol
Privatisation? lol

Starmer is a fucking fraud, he lies, lies and lies again.

Labour is a neo liberal party and they can fuck off.
Because you'd rather have the neo-cons back than neo-liberals?

I was a member of the Labour party back in the day i don't care about race gender or ethnicity it is the modern left's Obsession with these issues that put's people of voting for them, they would indeed get by without my vote the trouble is millions share my view manage without their votes.
No-one else has mentioned race gender and ethnicity but it's we who are obsessed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.