PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They were obliged to start an investigation once UEFA did as the two regulations are linked. I suspect fear of losing their honey pot with pressure from the other PL clubs and a potential independent panel drove the 115 charges.

By the same logic, once the cas case was concluded, that should have been enough to close their investigation. I'm not buying it. They are not blameless in this.

Cunts in the media falling over themselves to conflate Everton and City are like someone comparing a driver who got flashed doing 35 in a 30, who pleaded guilty to the offence, and got a harsher sentence than expected with another driver accused of doing 70 in a 30 who not only denies the offence but has asked the prosecution to provide evidence of the alleged offence but none has been forthcoming.

There is literally no evidence in the public domain in relation to these 115 charges - and my very strong suspicion is that none whatsoever exists. Certainly none of the cunts conflating the two situations will have had sight of anything meaningful or we’d be fucking sure to know about it.

So yes, City will be punished more severely if the case against us is proven, but presently there appears to be no case to answer, because if there was it surely would have been determined some considerable time ago.

Any talk of City delaying proceedings (which was the prevailing narrative in the media yesterday) is a complete red herring, as is the notion that City need time to prepare to defend these 115 charges. I expect the legal professionals we have engaged could do so in under a week, if required.

If the PL had the evidence to support these charges then we would now unquestionably be at a wholly different stage of proceedings.

Time will tell of course, but I fully expect that the delay is simply because the PL have nothing of substance to back up these charges.

The alternative, namely that the club has committed grand-scale fraud over a sustained period, is not only absurd, but lacking any discernible supporting evidence.

This part of the equation is always conspicuously missed by these cunts in the media.

Funny that.
"Yeah, but all those emails..." is one response I saw in a comments section when asked about concrete evidence. You know at that point it's futile getting into a debate.

They have fucked it with this Everton decision. It makes no sense, you failed FFP by 20 million so we'll relegate you in the middle of a half a billion stadium development and send your 100+ year old institution bust.

Its a load of bullshit, the Government need to step in and wipe the boards and setup an independent regulator.

The current PL clowns are currently fucking up the UKs biggest cultural export to the world at the behest of a few yank owners who want a closed shop like the NFL to line there dirty pockets.

The Evertons of this world wont be needed when the football vultures condense football into the world league they want.

Really? This is contrary to leading sports lawyers who shaped the 2-4 year narrative before concluded. What have they missed?

Stefan's take has always been that it will take an age:

They won't be coming in cold though, they'll be aware of what's needed to immediately discount at least 2/3s of the charges.

By the same logic, once the cas case was concluded, that should have been enough to close their investigation. I'm not buying it. They are not blameless in this.
The stuff that CAS discounted due to time barring won't apply to the PL though, they still had to conclude the investigation at least.

Currently , today I'm not mithered. I just want them to bring a conclusion to it. I'm annoyed at our club for not defending this more publicly, I'm annoyed that the only pov on this is currently being given by our opposition fanbases and pundits, reporters. Relatively nothing from City podcasts, City media accounts.

Really disappointed if this goes on and on then we're found guilty. That will really piss me off with the club tbh. But that's what makes me think our club know this isn't going to result in any charges.

I watched the news last night and the situation with Everton was being discussed. The reporter mentioned City and Chelsea as much as he mentioned Everton. What’s the situation with City? Will they or could they be deducted points too? The bbc **** seemed to be getting sexually aroused at the prospect of City getting it tighter than Everton. Can anybody give me a steer about where we you see City with this stuff and if there is anything to worry about? Ta

The stuff that CAS discounted due to time barring won't apply to the PL though, they still had to conclude the investigation at least.

But that same stuff also can't apply in the PL, as FFP in the league did not exist at that point, and wouldn't for a good few years.

Cunts in the media falling over themselves to conflate Everton and City are like someone comparing a driver who got flashed doing 35 in a 30, who pleaded guilty to the offence, and got a harsher sentence than expected with another driver accused of doing 70 in a 30 who not only denies the offence but has asked the prosecution to provide evidence of the alleged offence but none has been forthcoming.

There is literally no evidence in the public domain in relation to these 115 charges - and my very strong suspicion is that none whatsoever exists. Certainly none of the cunts conflating the two situations will have had sight of anything meaningful or we’d be fucking sure to know about it.

So yes, City will be punished more severely if the case against us is proven, but presently there appears to be no case to answer, because if there was it surely would have been determined some considerable time ago.

Any talk of City delaying proceedings (which was the prevailing narrative in the media yesterday) is a complete red herring, as is the notion that City need time to prepare to defend these 115 charges. I expect the legal professionals we have engaged could do so in under a week, if required.

If the PL had the evidence to support these charges then we would now unquestionably be at a wholly different stage of proceedings.

Time will tell of course, but I fully expect that the delay is simply because the PL have nothing of substance to back up these charges.

The alternative, namely that the club has committed grand-scale fraud over a sustained period, is not only absurd, but lacking any discernible supporting evidence.

This part of the equation is always conspicuously missed by these cunts in the media.

Funny that.
In summary, nonces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.