Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the foggiest about this lot, but being Japenese, you know they're going to be disciplined, tough and fit. I just hope talent wise they're dog shit.

The only thing you can count on is that the fans will tidy the stadium at the end and the world will treat it like the most progressive thing that's happened since Rosa Parks.

for those with BT Sport / TNT access, Urawa v City is on TNT Sport tonight, as well as FIFA website.
Thanks for confirming.
For some reason I thought it was going to be shown on a domestic channel or is that the final?

If you mean Urawa?

They’ve got nothing up front. But they defend very well and don’t concede a lot of goals.

Urawa play a 4-4-2 that has been brutally efficient in defence - a league-fewest 27 goals conceded this year - but lacklustre in attack.

The back line has been an iron curtain, with 37-year-old goalkeeper Shusaku Nishikawa delivering one of the best seasons of his career, but the lack of answers up front kept Urawa from being a true title contender in the J1 League.

I think he’s trying to be “funny”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.