Media Discussion - 2023/24

What that tells me is that there is not a single journalist who is interested in the merits of the charges against us.

Perhaps some journalists do not understand the issues involved in the charges. Perhaps others are not interested in whether we are actually guilty or not. Perhaps both. We all knew that there were some journalists whose output was driven solely by clicks. These are the hacks who would not write a story that was unlikely to drive clicks but had journalistic merit.

I didn’t realise that was all of them. Every single one of them.
And the thing is, they have the UEFA/CAS case for collateral. How stupid or (more likely) committed to ignoring the obvious do they have to be not to see the connection between the two cases and the impact on the likely outcome of this latest one?

But then many of them, either through complete ignorance, misinterpretation or deliberate misinformation, never understood the CAS verdict properly.

Not even a tweet, even Martin Samuel has missed the fact it’s all started on doctored emails.

I could write the article myself if any of the cockroaches reading this site wanted to use that. Obviously with my level of education it will be grammatically poor, as if they’d written it themselves.
I don’t think we should focus too much on the doctored emails. CAS acknowledged it had happened but didn’t place any significance on it or think it disproved any of the charges against us. It’s kind of the equivalent of our detractors saying we got off because it was all time barred. A grain of truth but nothing like the whole story

BBC’s biggest football moments of 2023 includes.
  • Bales retirement
  • Mary Earps jersey row
Not a mention of.
  • City winning the CL for the first time
  • The 5 trophies that nobody before has achieved
That organisation is an utter disgrace.
How is it in the interest of a public broadcaster to cover the cryarsing over a sweat shop made over priced goalkeeper kit? At the very best it was a misjudged merchandising decision. Growing up there were many instances of certain GK kits not being on sale. It has nothing to do with an attack on women's football.

How is it in the interest of a public broadcaster to cover the cryarsing over a sweat shop made over priced goalkeeper kit? At the very best it was a misjudged merchandising decision. Growing up there were many instances of certain GK kits not being on sale. It has nothing to do with an attack on women's football.

IMG_2108.jpeg

You could never get this goalkeeper shirt anywhere. I don’t remember any campaign for justice for Paul Cooper or Andy Dibble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.