Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when you read the quote, "... but need to be mindful of such problems in the future", you'd guess they would. But I suppose it's all in the headline... "We must avoid Liverpool fixture clash repeat". So maybe it only applies to Liverpool.

:) :) Absolutely

Yeah they did. I remember Klopp speaking about the fixtures and lack of players to pick from.

Looks like Rick Parry tried his hardest to help

LMFAO, how did he help then?
Because what they ended with is similar to what we will face!
cupj.jpg

I don’t register anything the dippers do - apart from smashing up coaches :)
However, I’d like to win the World Club cup as we’ve won the league cup loads of times & anyone can win that. To win the world club cup you have had to been successful in Europe
Oh right, so what did these clubs win in Europe?
cupj.jpg

Mirror headline “Pep shows his disdain for the Carabao Cup”. Fucks sake, no manager has regularly played stronger sides, nor won the fucker more, yet due to an injury crisis and fixture congestion he’s going to give game time to squad players, how is that disdain? What about united’s disdain for the premier league, they don’t seem to be taking it very seriously?
If I recall, it was Baconface and Wenger who started the dumbing down of the cup competitions by playing greatly weakened teams in these competitions. When we did it because we had an away European game 2 days later, the press was in full anti-City flow with 'Manchester ' football correspondent Jamie Jackson claiming he was on the plane which, he said, only took about two hours to fly out. TV reporter Ray the rag Wilkins was particularly livid about the how the planned TV game was spoiled for them. What City did wasn't original but going by the rumpus it was all made to look ground breaking.

If I recall, it was Baconface and Wenger who started the dumbing down of the cup competitions by playing greatly weakened teams in these competitions. When we did it because we had an away European game 2 days later, the press was in full anti-City flow with 'Manchester ' football correspondent Jamie Jackson claiming he was on the plane which, he said, only took about two hours to fly out. TV reporter Ray the rag Wilkins was particularly livid about the how the planned TV game was spoiled for them. What City did wasn't original but going by the rumpus it was all made to look ground breaking.
Shearer was sticking the knife in too, sneering about us playing a weakened team after the BBC picked us to play away at Chelsea at 6pm on a Sunday night knowing full well we were playing in Kiev on the Tuesday.
Shearer said "I don't get resting players"
The same Shearer who walked away from England so he could have more "rest" to prolong his club career.

'Rice expected to return for Arsenal this weekend after avoiding injury'

The press are shitting themselves that the ghost for Arsenaa is going to be missing against us.
Here are sky sports news reassuring everyone.

'Rice expected to return for Arsenal this weekend after avoiding injury'

The press are shitting themselves that the ghost for Arsenaa is going to be missing against us.
Here are sky sports news reassuring everyone.
He was never injured. Arteta benched him and when they didn't get the 3 points he knew he was going to get grilled and thus the bullshit that Rice was injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.