Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Rice expected to return for Arsenal this weekend after avoiding injury'

The press are shitting themselves that the ghost for Arsenaa is going to be missing against us.
Here are sky sports news reassuring everyone.
Anyone would think our game at Arsenal is a "winner takes all title decider" the way Sly are kacking themselves over it.
Rodri's suspended wank wank wank.
Oh no Declan's got a knock, let's tell the world it's nothing and he'll be fit and will go through City like a knife through butter.
It's not even October yet and Sly are already piss boiling over our perfect start

Oh right, so what did these clubs win in Europe?
View attachment 94358
We all know that most of the world are way behind the PL but whoever those clubs are, they’ll have won their CL equivalent. We don’t have to play them all - aren’t we straight into the semi final? It’s just another string to our bow - after all, we owned the League Cup

Anyone would think our game at Arsenal is a "winner takes all title decider" the way Sly are kacking themselves over it.
Rodri's suspended wank wank wank.
Oh no Declan's got a knock, let's tell the world it's nothing and he'll be fit and will go through City like a knife through butter.
It's not even October yet and Sly are already piss boiling over our perfect start
Why do u let them get to you?

"City disrespect their opponents by not stopping at 4-0 and pissing about for the rest of the match".

Hey, I know you're joking but wasn't that part of the narrative after the Watford Cup Final? That we were disrespecting the traditions of the Cup or some other shite.

I may be wrong as my memory ain't what it used to be and may beers have been consumed since...

Hey, I know you're joking but wasn't that part of the narrative after the Watford Cup Final? That we were disrespecting the traditions of the Cup or some other shite.

I may be wrong as my memory ain't what it used to be and may beers have been consumed since...
kompany-deeney-8654.jpg

:)

Subbed him you mean?

That went well as Jorginho was a disaster and responsible for Spurs second goal.

As for Rice I don't remember him having many masterclasses against us, though if our midfield injury woes continue when we play them he might. As for that game if both clubs win their next league game they go into it four points behind us. A win means they are still behind us, albeit it a bit closer.

Shearer was sticking the knife in too, sneering about us playing a weakened team after the BBC picked us to play away at Chelsea at 6pm on a Sunday night knowing full well we were playing in Kiev on the Tuesday.
Shearer said "I don't get resting players"
The same Shearer who walked away from England so he could have more "rest" to prolong his club career.
Let’s not rewrite history like the Scousers - the game in Kiev was on the Wednesday. The kids did OK against Chelsea anyway, it was 1-1 at half time and it was more Willy having a mare in nets that made it 5-1 in the end

We all know that most of the world are way behind the PL but whoever those clubs are, they’ll have won their CL equivalent. We don’t have to play them all - aren’t we straight into the semi final? It’s just another string to our bow - after all, we owned the League Cup
Your response pretty much proves my point. Two games against teams you have never heard of that may or may have not won a competition in something that is of a significantly lower standard than what were used to adds another string to our bow? It's going to be a weak string that may snap at any point ;) I honestly laughed my tits off at Dipper fans in 2019 who said this and now here are Blues doing the same thing, I honestly thought we were better!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.