Pep documentary on BBC

Just wished they're carried on with the Pep/Jose rivalry in Manchester.
Would of topped off a great watch

It amazed me how much footage there was when he was a kid, they must have known he was destined to become a great, and with Cruyff taking him under his wing, it's like weird how it panned out, like I say destined.

I will cry when he leaves us, if he ever does that is (fingers crossed that he stays forever)

Great watch but would've like to have seen Pep being interviewed
At one point I thought that but then realised it was somehow fitting that he wasn’t interviewed. It was more interesting hearing other people’s views on him without thinking ah well they’re only saying that because he is around. It was people reminiscing and talking affectionately but without over sentimentality. (Except for Winter of course)
Does that make sense? :-)

It amazed me how much footage there was when he was a kid, they must have known he was destined to become a great, and with Cruyff taking him under his wing, it's like weird how it panned out, like I say destined.

I will cry when he leaves us, if he ever does that is (fingers crossed that he stays forever)
Cruyff has always been my non City hero,I was 9 in 1974 when he amazed and dazzled me at the world cup,i was mega pissed off when Holland didn't win it.
Said to my nipper last night watching it, how funny his protege went on to be our most decorated and gifted manager.
There's a reason for everything, Viva Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.